NASA TT provides a venue for spirited on-track competition with a high degree of both safety and convenience. NASA TT allows qualified individuals to compete in a “best lap time” format in advanced level open-passing sessions, and bridges the gap between HPDE 4 and wheel to wheel racing.
The best part about the NASA TT series is that any closed-wheel street or racecar can be used to compete in this series. Each car gets placed into one of the nine NASA TT classes. For cars in classes TTA to TTF, classification begins with an assignment of a base class determined by the car’s original year, make, model, and equipment level specifications. Points are then assessed for any factory options or modifications done to the car, and after reaching 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, etc. modification points, the car is up-classed by one, two, three, four, five (etc.) classes, respectively.
For more information visit the Time Trial website.
Your Pit Crew
- Donna Lane – Regional Director
- Randy Lane – Regional Director
- Jeremy Butcher – Chief of Operations
- Bob Burnham – Chief of Communications
- Terry Bogue – Chief Instructor/HPDE 1/2 Group Leader
- Allen Dale – Race Director
- Jay Dee Krull – HPDE 3/4 Group Leader
- Brock Roehler – Timing and Scoring
- Elton Towne – Chief Registrar